Saturday, May 14, 2011

WHATEVER U ALL SAY..I DONT CARE LA~~

 ......................................   Baby boy, you are my lucky oneOut of all the many people, you and I are the most similar to each otherBut everyone wants us to break upOh, if this is reality, then don't believe in destiny
 Whatever they say, don't listen boyAll they're doing is being envious of usI just hope you will believe in whatever I tell youWhatever they say, I don't care, I love youI can't lose you, it's so hard
 Baby, I don't know what to sayI just have to tell you that my heart will never changePeople just want us to compromise with the worldIf that will make me lose you, then I will go against the world Whatever they say, don't listen boyAll they're doing is being envious of usI just hope you will believe in whatever I tell you
Whatever they say, I don't care, I love youI can't lose you, it's so hard
 I wanted to let you go just for your benefitBut the love and trust you've shown me gives me courage Whatever they say, don't listen boyAll they're doing is being envious of usI just hope you will believe in whatever I tell youWhatever they say, I don't care, I love youI can't lose you, it's so hardWhatever they say, don't listen boyAll they're doing is being envious of usThey are different form us so they will never understand us
Whatever they say, I don't care, I love youI can't lose youBaby boy, you are my lucky one 

Pathetic

Our pathetic life.  or its just my pathetic life. Sadness. Embarassment. Its a repeated feeling. The same feeling. Same Ending. Without the ...